The Town Cutler 7" chef perfectly balances thinness and precision, with durability and strength. This is a truly all-purpose culinary knife, appealing to admirers of both Japanese and Western styles. Excellent for all types of cuts and product. One of the best center weighted, precise, and durable chef knives.
HIGH CARBON STEEL IS VERY REACTIVE! MAKE SURE TO READ OUR STEEL AND CARE AND MAINTENANCE GUIDES BEFORE PURCHASING A CARBON STEEL KNIFE.
Buckeye burl varies in color and grain structure and may vary from the displayed photo, as each piece of wood is unique.
• Handmade at the Town Cutler Warehouse
• Blade: 52100 carbon steel with mirror finish
• Heat-treating: Heat-treated to 63 Rockwell to ensure a fine edge that holds it's sharpness
• Handle: Stabilized Buckeye Burl with nickel
• Pins: Brass Loveless
• High carbon steel is very reactive. Make sure to read our steel and care guides for this knife.
• Keep this knife dry and clean. Oil with camellia oil after washing or rinsing with warm water. A 2 oz bottle of camellia oil is provided with all Town Cutler carbon steel knives to get you started on proper knife care.
• The mirror finish on this knife will change over time, developing a patina. If you want the mirror finish to remain, this is not the steel type for you. We apply this finish so that the patina forms evenly over time. A solid patina will protect your carbon steel knife.
Questions? Please contact us.