Jobs Opportunities - Come Work with Us!
We are always looking for talented and dedicated people to join our team. To apply to a specific position or for general inquiries about a position with Town Cutler, email your resume and a brief letter of introduction to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you! - Town Cutler
Administrative Assistant/Social Media Manager - Reno, Nevada
Our ideal candidate will have a broad set of skills, including excellent communication, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multitask and learn quickly. We are looking for someone who is interested in growing our business and is willing to accept new and diverse assignments to support the overall business initiatives and goals. For someone with the right skills and experience, there is room for this position to expand more fully into the creative aspects of the business, including marketing, social media, photography, and graphic design.
If you are excited about making an impactful contribution to a brand-focused small business, we want to meet you.
- Provide accurate brand and product information to clients and customers by phone, email, and in-person.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Assist with online, wholesale, and occasional in-person sales.
- Assist with shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, and inventory.
- Assist with monthly inventory
- Ordering, monitoring, and organizing materials that support marketing and sales operations.
- Providing administrative support to the Owner and Brand Manager with business correspondence, file preparation, document creation, research, and other clerical duties.
- Work closely with Brand Manager on projects that support sales and marketing.
- Assist with creating social media and marketing content creation and scheduling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and solution-oriented.
- Be able to thrive in a multi-task environment, while maintaining focus and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Solid computer skills on MacOS.
- Experience with Shopify, Adobe Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop), social media, photography, or graphic design is highly desired, but not a requirement.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Waiting period for benefits may apply. Only full-time employees are eligible for benefits.