Wagyu - Made to Order
A statement piece that demands to be noticed, the Wagyu is inspired by the Japanese hankotsu and daishō. With a swept-up spine and absence of a heel, the shape is reminiscent of a Japanese sword. One of our heaviest steak knives, this knife feels unyielding and firm in the hand. Due to its Japanese butcher knife influence, this knife can easily transition from elegant Wagyu and delicate plated proteins to more substantial bone-in steaks. With intricate angles, including a partial plunge grind in the blade and a multifaceted handle, this knife is a striking addition to any dish. (Knife pictured: Wagyu with Buckeye Burl handle.)
- Hand wash with warm soapy water. Do not clean with abrasive sponges. Never put knives in a dishwasher or leave soaking in water.
- Handle materials will vary in color and grain structure as each piece is unique.
- Steak knives will come with a wooden storage box.
- This item will be made to order and ship in approximately 4-8 weeks.
- Made-to-order steak knives are non-refundable.