Our wrap made specifically for tools has nine pockets of varying sizes to store smaller items, such as palette and paring knives, spoons, tweezers, scissors, and writing utensils. Made from the same durable waxed canvas that we use for our knife rolls and wraps. A black leather flap folds over the tools for extra protection, and a leather cord secures the wrap closed. Town Cutler tool wraps are also great for bartenders, hairstylists, and a variety of artists and artisans.
Please note that the tool wraps are made for just that –- tools.
Good to store: tools, spoons, palette knives, paring knives and most standard santoku knives
Not good to store: chef knives, slicers, cleavers, larger tools, etc.
Unsure about size? We suggest measuring the items that you would like to store to ensure a good fit.
- Made at the Town Cutler Warehouse
- Handcrafted with premium leather and Martexin Original Waxed Canvas
- Nine slots of variable sizes for tools and small knives
- Solid brass nickel silver finishing rivets, which are visually appealing and durable
- Leather cord closure
- Exterior Dimensions: 20"W x 12"H
- Interior Dimensions: 18 1/2"W x 11 1/4"H
* Custom monogrammed leather tag available at no extra charge. 3 letter max per line. 1-line max.
** To utilize as much leather as possible, the interior flap shape varies and is not always squared off. By using the natural edge of the hide, each interior leather piece is unique. As a natural product, variation and irregularities are to be expected. Blemishes, pits, and brand marks are inherent to the nature of working with full hides and do not affect the integrity of the product.
Visit our Care Guide to learn how to care for your waxed canvas chef gear.