Anémique - Made to Order
Designed as a vegetarian “steak knife” that is durable enough for any cutting job. This knife can navigate more tender and delicate proteins but is most at home cutting into thick squash, eggplants, tomato salads, and other firm and hearty vegetable dishes. With a blunt tip and thin rounded handle, the lack of hard angles creates an approachable blade reminiscent of an old fashioned table knife. Sharp enough to tackle a variety of product, this ain't your granny's butter knife! (Knife pictured: Anémique with Ironwood handle.)
- Hand wash with warm soapy water. Do not clean with abrasive sponges. Never put knives in a dishwasher or leave soaking in water.
- Handle materials will vary in color and grain structure as each piece is unique.
- Steak knives will come with a wooden storage box.
- This item will be made to order and ship in approximately 4-8 weeks.
- Made-to-order steak knives are non-refundable.