We designed our knife wraps as a slightly smaller and more quickly accessible option for storing and transporting your knives. Slimmer than our original rolls, the wraps are a good everyday choice and a favorite among chefs and cooks with limited space in the kitchen. Easily thrown in a backpack or duffel bag when on the move, our canvas wraps are also an excellent way to pack your knives and tools for day trips, camping, and bringing along your favorite knives when cooking for family and friends.
Our canvas knife wraps are handmade from the same 100% cotton waxed canvas that we use to make our knife rolls, making them easy to clean and hard to cut. There are ten slots of variable sizes to store a range of knives and tools. The slotted pockets are intended to hold the handle of the knives, and a black leather flap folds over the blades for protection. Each bag has a leather cable that wraps around the roll twice and ties off on itself to close.
- Made at the Town Cutler Warehouse
- Handcrafted with premium leather and Martexin Original Waxed Canvas
- Ten slots of variable sizes for knives and tools
- Solid brass nickel silver finishing rivets, which are visually appealing and durable
- Leather cord closure
- Interior Dimensions: 29"W x 17"H
* Custom monogrammed leather tag available at no extra charge. 7 letter max per line. 2-line max.
** To utilize as much leather as possible, the interior flap shape varies and is not always squared off. By using the natural edge of the hide, each interior leather piece is unique. As a natural product, variation and irregularities are to be expected. Blemishes, pits, and brand marks are inherent to the nature of working with full leather hides and do not affect the integrity of the product.
Visit our Care Guide to learn how to care for your waxed canvas chef gear.