A minimalist knife of understated elegance that is preferable for delicate cuts and portioned proteins. A long straight blade with a swept-up tip gives this knife generous tip control, while the handle is kept rectangular giving it a bold feel in the hand. The blade showcases a strong ricasso line that emphasizes the clean and crisp lines of this knife. (Knife pictured: Filetto with Buckeye Burl handle.)
- Hand wash with warm soapy water. Do not clean with abrasive sponges. Never put knives in a dishwasher or leave soaking in water.
- Handle materials will vary in color and grain structure as each piece is unique.
- Steak knives will come with a wooden storage box.
- This item will be made to order and ship in approximately 4-8 weeks.
- Made-to-order steak knives are non-refundable.