A workhorse with a sturdy design and rustic look makes the Cochinita a powerful piece of cutlery. A steep drop point tip and convex blade grind help navigate through bone-in proteins and heavier cuts such as cowboy steaks, ribeyes, porterhouses, and big pork chops. The hearty appearance of this knife is balanced in hand through the semi-concave and multifaceted grinds in the handle, which makes it ergonomically pleasing to hold. (Knife pictured: Cochinita with Monterillo Rosewood handle.)
- Hand wash with warm soapy water. Do not clean with abrasive sponges. Never put knives in a dishwasher or leave soaking in water.
- Handle materials will vary in color and grain structure as each piece is unique.
- Steak knives will come with a wooden storage box.
- This item will be made to order and ship in approximately 4-8 weeks.
- Made-to-order steak knives are non-refundable.