With a robust design that exudes a feeling of richness and confidence, the Bavette hearkens back to traditional steakhouses with its old-school and instantly recognizable shape. The knife features a curved blade shape with a swept-up tip and a full-bodied handle with clean lines rounding to a broad backside. The Bavette is a natural pairing alongside rich and timeless steakhouse cuts. (Knife pictured: Bavette with Monterillo Rosewood handle.)
- Hand wash with warm soapy water. Do not clean with abrasive sponges. Never put knives in a dishwasher or leave soaking in water.
- Handle materials will vary in color and grain structure as each piece is unique.
- Steak knives will come with a wooden storage box.
- This item will be made to order and ship in approximately 4-8 weeks.
- Made-to-order steak knives are non-refundable.