Our most flexible blade has a thin and curved profile for less resistance while passing through protein and skin. A thicker heel additionally aids in pushing through the stronger neck bones of fish. An eyelet on the handle allows the knife to be hung up.
• Handmade at the Town Cutler Warehouse
• Blade: AEB-L stainless steel with matte finish
• Heat-treating: Heat-treated to 62 Rockwell to ensure a fine edge that holds it's sharpness
• Handle: Stabilized Borneo Rosewood with nickel
• Pins: Brass Loveless Fasteners