6" Utility - Classic Pommel Line
Our second most popular knife, utility knives are versatile and perfect for everyday tasks. By giving our blade shape a higher profile, users have more knuckle clearance from tip to heal, enabling this knife to be used for a wider variety of purposes. With one of our thinnest blades, our utility knives are also great for more controlled precision cutting.
Buckeye burl varies in color and grain structure and may vary from the displayed photo, as each piece of wood is unique.
This item will be made to order and ship in approximately 4-8 weeks.
• Handmade at the Town Cutler Warehouse
• Blade: 52100 carbon steel with mirror finish
• Heat-treating: Heat-treated to 63 Rockwell to ensure a fine edge that holds it's sharpness
• Handle: Stabilized Buckeye burlwood with nickel
silver bolster and pommel
• Pins: Brass Loveless
• Keep this knife dry and clean. Oil with camellia oil after washing or rinsing with warm water. A 2 oz bottle of camellia oil is provided with all Town Cutler carbon steel knives to get you started on proper knife care.
• The mirror finish on this knife will change over time, developing a patina. If you want the mirror finish to remain, this is not the steel type for you. We apply this finish so that the patina forms evenly over time. A solid patina will protect your carbon steel knife.
Questions? Please contact us.