3" Paring - Classic Pommel Line
The unique handle shape on our paring knife is designed to be gripped and rolled around in the palm of your hand, giving the user more control during all things paring —peeling, shaping, turning, trimming, etc. The drop point tip allows for fine precision work, and the heel of the blade is angled and set forward for better clearance.
Buckeye burl varies in color and grain structure and may vary from the displayed photo, as each piece of wood is unique. Please note the actual pining style is shown in the second picture, using brass loveless fasteners.
• Handmade at the Town Cutler Warehouse
• Blade: 52100 carbon steel with mirror finish
• Heat-treating: Heat-treated to 63 Rockwell to ensure a fine edge that holds it's sharpness
• Handle: Stabilized Buckeye Burl with nickel
• Pins: Brass Loveless
• Keep this knife dry and clean. Oil with camellia oil after washing or rinsing with warm water. A 2 oz bottle of camellia oil is provided with all Town Cutler carbon steel knives to get you started on proper knife care.
• The mirror finish on this knife will change over time, developing a patina. If you want the mirror finish to remain, this is not the steel type for you. We apply this finish so that the patina forms evenly over time. A solid patina will protect your carbon steel knife.
Questions? Please contact us.