10" Slicer - Classic Pommel Line
A long narrow blade ideal for slicing proteins in a clean and fluid motion. The unique drop-point tip helps guide the protein away from the bone and can be used for scoring.
Buckeye burl varies in color and grain structure and may vary from the displayed photo, as each piece of wood is unique.
• Handmade at the Town Cutler Warehouse
• Blade: 52100 carbon steel with mirror finish
• Heat-treating: Heat-treated to 63 Rockwell to ensure a fine edge that holds it's sharpness
• Handle: Stabilized wood with nickel silver bolster.
• Pins: Brass Loveless
• Keep this knife dry and clean. Oil with camellia oil after washing or rinsing with warm water. A 2 oz bottle of camellia oil is provided with all Town Cutler carbon steel knives to get you started on proper knife care.
• The mirror finish on this knife will change over time, developing a patina. If you want the mirror finish to remain, this is not the steel type for you. We apply this finish so that the patina forms evenly over time. A solid patina will protect your carbon steel knife.
Questions? Please contact us.