A pared-down knife wrap for when you need just the essentials. Designed with professional cooks in mind the five-slot knife wrap is perfect for bringing your kit along on a culinary stage. The Stagiaire is slim, compact, and offers easy accessibility. Throw it in a backpack when traveling or on the move. Not just for professionals, the Stagiaire is good for anyone looking to store or travel with a trimmed down set of essential knives and tools.
Handmade from the same 100% cotton waxed canvas that we use to make our knife rolls, making the Stagiaire easy to clean and hard to cut. There are five slots of variable sizes to store your knives and tools. The slotted pockets are intended to hold the handle of the knives, and a black leather flap folds over the blades for protection. Each bag has a leather cable that wraps around the roll twice and ties off on itself to close.
Knives with a longer blade, such as a slicer, will not fit in the 5-slot warp. Please review the dimensions of the wrap before purchase. We offer a 10-slot wrap for knives.
Read our waxed canvas care guide to learn how to care for your knife roll or wrap.
• Made at the Town Cutler Warehouse
• Handcrafted with premium leather and Martexin Original Waxed Canvas
• Five slots of variable sizes for knives and tools
• Solid brass nickel silver finishing rivets, which are visually appealing and durable
• Leather cord closure
• Exterior Dimensions: 22"W x 16"H
• Interior Dimensions: 20 ¼"W x 15 ¼"H
• To utilize as much leather as possible, the interior flap shape varies and is not always squared off. By using the natural edge of the hide, each interior leather piece is unique. As a natural product, variation and irregularities are to be expected.Blemishes, pits, and brand marks are inherent to the nature of working with full leather hides and do not affect the integrity of the product.
• Visit our Care Guide to learn how to care for your waxed canvas chef gear.
Town Cutler makes professional culinary knives and tools for people with a passion for cooking and appreciation of enduring handmade goods. We deeply value exploring different ideas and developing new products, making the most of materials, always improving, and sharing our experience and knowledge with customers to help build skills and confidence.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases, and more…