Chateaubriand - Made to Order
A classic. Our flagship. The steak knife created for any cut and occasion. Its weight is well balanced from tip to end and has deep concave facets in the handle to provide a natural grip for any user. The Chateaubriand steak knife, named after the most desired center cut of a fillet, has a classically iconic aesthetic and is our most popular steak knife. Simple, elegant, and unforgettable. (Knife pictured: Chateaubriand with Ziricote handle.)
- Hand wash with warm soapy water. Do not clean with abrasive sponges. Never put knives in a dishwasher or leave soaking in water.
- Handle materials will vary in color and grain structure as each piece is unique.
- Steak knives will come with a wooden storage box.
- This item will be made to order and ship in approximately 4-8 weeks.
- Made-to-order steak knives are non-refundable.